Washington, D.C., Maryland and Virginia can get quite cold during the winter season, so it is incredibly important that you have a good heater installed in your home and that it is in fine working condition. To guarantee that this is the case, though, you need more than just a great heater. You must also know for certain that your heating services are of the highest quality. This level of confidence can be yours, and deservedly so, when you schedule your services with us.
At HVAC-DMV Group Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we value your comfort and your 100% satisfaction with the services that we offer. This is why we are happy to provide truly comprehensive heating services throughout the area. With our qualified technicians on your side, your comfort won’t be in jeopardy this heating season. You deserve a reliable, safe, and efficient performance from your heater, and we’ll guarantee that you have it. Give a member of our staff a call today to learn more.
HVAC-DMV provides professional Plumbing, Electrical, Fire Alarm, Heating & Cooling Group services in Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia and the surrounding areas. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
We Install and Replace Heating Systems
A heating installation is a more complex process than you may realize. Not only must you know for certain that your heating installation itself is completed properly, meaning that all gas lines, electrical hookups, ductwork, and other necessary components are in fine condition, but you must also know that your system is of the right size for your home and that it will suit your heating habits perfectly. It’s a tall order, to be sure, but one that we can help you to attain. Whether investing in your first heater, or scheduling a heating replacement for an old and worn out model, our technicians are the ones to trust.
We Also Offer Quality Heating Service
Even when you invest in a great heater and you have that system installed by trained professionals, you will find that you require heating repair from time to time. When you do, it is necessary that such services are completed promptly by trained professionals. Our team will ensure that your heater is back on track in no time. Of course, you should also schedule routine heating maintenance with a member of our staff. That way, you can keep your heating repair needs as few and far between as possible. Trust us when we tell you that you will be happy for having a reliable heater when the winter weather rolls in.
Always Hire Professional Heating Contractors
- Boilers: The boiler is one of the oldest styles of heaters available to homeowners throughout the area. It is also one of the most effective, efficient, and reliable. Don’t let the fact that boilers have been around for so long fool you into thinking that they are somehow antiquated.
- Ductless Heating: If you like the prompt heating that forced air has to offer, but don’t want to deal with the installation of air ducts or the problems that can plague them, consider the installation of a ductless heater. Ductless heaters are very efficient and versatile. By utilizing heat pump technology, many models can double as a cooling system.
- Furnaces: Forced air distribution based heating systems are still the most commonly used. The furnace isn’t going anywhere any time soon, nor should it. Both gas and electric furnaces are more than capable of heating any home, when properly sized, and do it in a swift manner. Schedule service with us to learn more.
- Heat Pumps: If you are serious about efficient heating, then a heat pump may be just what you’re looking for. Rather than generate heat, heat pumps instead use the heat transfer process in order to use the heat outside in order to warm your home. During the summer, they reverse this process in order to double as air conditioners.
- Radiant Systems: Radiant systems are a great alternative to forced air systems. Such systems use electric panels or tubing containing hot water in order to radiate heat throughout a house. The result is even, efficient heating that is also quite efficient. There is, after all, no chance of problems with air leaks to worry about.
- Thermostats: It your thermostat with which you control the operation of your HVAC system. Because of this, obviously, you really need to know that your thermostat is functioning properly and that it is reading temperatures correctly. Only then will you be able to heat your home as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Zone Control System: Why bother heating your entire home to one set temperature, if there are only a few rooms therein in use? When you use a zone control system, you won’t have to. A zone control system allows you to adjust temperatures in different areas of your home to different settings.
HVAC-DMV provides professional Plumbing, Electrical, Fire Alarm, Heating & Cooling Group services in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia and the surrounding areas. Call us today to schedule an appointment.